WWE Money in the Bank 2019: 4 Matches which could main event
For the first time in Money In The Bank history, the pay-per-view is scheduled to take place in the month of May. Usually, WWE has the Money In The Bank pay-per-view in the month of June or July. Perhaps, this could be a reason why the WWE Universe is not that excited about this year's show.
Here's how the match card of the 2019 Money In The Bank pay-per-view looks -
- Universal Championship -- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Championship -- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens
- Raw Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
- SmackDown Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match -- Sami Zayn, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Finn Balor, Ali, Andrade, Randy Orton
- Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match -- Nikki Cross, Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Ember Moon, Carmella
- Roman Reigns vs. Elias
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon (Steel Cage Match)
- United States Championship -- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship - Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs The Usos
WWE has tried its best to prepare a credible match card. However, the build up to the event has not been that exciting. But, with the ratings being at an all-time low, expect WWE to lace up their boots and deliver a stellar show.
Here are the 4 matches which could main event the pay-per-view.
#4 SmackDown Women's Championship - Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte Flair
Starting with the least likely candidate to main event the show, this SmackDown Women's Championship match has the calibre to steal the show. The two ladies know each other extremely well and even featured in the WrestleMania 35 main event.
The reason why I would pick this match to close the show is to have Ms. Money In The Bank cash-in or Ronda Rousey interfere. WWE can shock the world by having Bayley win the briefcase and cash-in on the same night, or Ronda Rousey can destroy both her nemeses to keep the WWE Universe wondering if she has joined the blue brand (Remember, it is the SmackDown title match).
Just to keep things abuzz and not to get a clean finish, I would have Charlotte and Becky in the main event.