WWE News: Two championship matches featured in WWE's latest Live Event
Is this foreshadowing of what's to occur in Money in the Bank?
Courtesy of WrestlingInc, below are the results from the latest action-packed WWE Live Event from Salt Lake City, Utah :
- Cesaro beat former world champion Alberto del Rio in the kickoff match. Cesaro pinned Del Rio after he hit him with a Neutralizer
- The Club ( Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) defeated the Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto ). Sin Cara took the pinfall after being hit with a Magic Killer from the duo.
- The rivalry between Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler continued as Baron pinned Ziggler after hitting him with his finishing maneuver "End of Days"
- Dean Ambrose defeated his arch rival Chris Jericho in typical Dean Ambrose style after putting him through a table and hitting Dirty Deeds in a "Salt Lake City Street Fight."
- The team of Natalya, Paige, Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks defeated Summer Rae, Charlotte, Dana Brooke & Eva Marie in a 8 women tag team match. 'The Boss' Sasha Banks secured the victory for her team after she locked Dana Brooke in the 'Banks Statement' forcing her to tap out.
- United States Champion Rusev successfully defended his title against Titus O'Neil. Rusev pinned O'Neil for the victory.
- WWE World heavyweight champion Roman Reigns defended his title in a triple threat match against AJ Styles and Seth Rollins. Reigns picked up the victory after spearing AJ Styles,
It's notable here that just one week ago during a different live event, against the same opponents, Seth Rollins used Vertebreaker a banned WWE move on AJ Styles. Is the move banned once more? Only time will give us answers.