WWE: Smackdown spoilers - May 30, 2014
Friday Night show was taped on Tuesday night in Atlanta, Georgia, as WWE Smackdown returns to the Syfy network on May 30, 2014.
As usual, we have the early unwrapped spoilers from the show if you are one of those restless ones wanting to know the segments beforehand.
Here are the events that will occur on the Payback go home show.
- The Shield kick starts the proceedings by cutting a promo on Evolution and their encounter on Payback. Supposedly a fan had intruded the segment by jumping over the barricade which will surely be removed while editing the tapes. Roman Reigns promised Evolution that they would suffer on Payback for assaulting the black clad trio on Raw.
- Cesaro and Kofi Kingston battled next in a basic singles match. Paul Heyman was at ringside. Cesaro picked up a victory but continued with his attacks on Kofi even after the bell.
- Paige defeated Tamina Snuka in a non-title match admist interruptions from Alicia Fox who tried to taunt the Divas champion with the Divas title but failed in her attempt.
- Bo Dallas defeats Xavier Woods after he cut a promo on Bo-lieving.
- El Torito picked up a victory against Jinder Mahal but lost his tail in the process.
- Bad News Barrett is knocked out with a clean Brogue Kick from Sheamus as The Celtic Warrior bags in a win. Paul Heyman was at the announcement table and Sheamus grabbed him but nothing came out of it.
- Big E Langston swept aside Titus O’Neil as Alexander Rusev and Lana were watching from ringside.
- Adam Rose defeated Jack Swagger. There has been no word on their Payback match yet.
- It was announced earlier that Bray Wyatt would square off against Jimmy Uso in a Last Man Standing match. Wyatt gave a beatdown to Uso in front of the announce table and ended the show with a win.