WWE Smackdown spoilers for May 9, 2014
Friday night Smackdown’s latest edition was taped on Tuesday night as WWE superstars entertained the Buffalo arena in New York. Are you eager to know what will go down this Friday night?
Well, here are the Smackdown spoilers for the episode that will be broadcasted on May 9, 2014.
- Smackdown opens with a recap of The Shield and The Wyatt Family on Monday night Raw
- Sheamus defends his US title against former champion Dean Ambrose who is without Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins at ringside. The Celtic Warrior retains his championship after delivering a Brogue Kick to Ambrose.
- Tag-team action is up next as Cesaro teams up with Bad News Barrett to face Big E. Langston and Rob Van Dam. Cesaro bags a win for his team after hitting the finisher on Big E.
- A recap of Daniel Bryan and Kane’s Extreme Rules match is shown
- Alexander Rusev and Kofi Kingston are up against each other after Lana comes out and asks America to change and follow Vladimir Putin. Kofi is mand handled by the Belgian Brute and Rusev convincingly wins the match.
- The Wyatt Family appears on the big screen and Bray Wyatt talks about John Cena.
- A Bo Dallas vignitte goes on air.
- Mixed tag-team action follows as Santino Marella and Emma are defeated by Fandango and Layla.
- Roman Reigns and Mark Henry are in action next as Reigns emerges victorious after hitting Henry with a spear.
- 3MB and Hornswoggle face El Torito and Los Matadores in a six-man tag team match. Torito pins Slater for a win.
- Batista comes out next to face Seth Rollins. Rollins launches himself from the ropes but Batista sees it coming and moves aside. Rollins lands on the table and Batista wins via count out.
- John Cena and The Usos battle it out against the Wyatt Family as a part of the main event match of the night. Luke Harper hits one of the Usos with a lariat to pick up a win. After the match, Cena cuts a promo against the Wyatt’s and claims that Bray did not get the pinfall as he was afraid and took the help of his disciples to win the match.