PUBG Mobile Premier League 2019: Everything You Need To Know
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile recently launched a new event, "PUBG Mobile Premier League". In the premier league event, players can join one of the 8 premier league teams and play matches and use micro-transactions to earn runs.
Each team will offer 3 top scorers to play PUBG Mobile live with their favourite cricketers. PUBG Mobile premier league event was brought by the association of PUBG Mobile and Star Sports. There are a ton of details that you should know before playing in the premier league. So, without any further ado, let's continue to the details on PUBG Mobile premier league.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile Premier League: Important Dates
- Registration- April 12, 2019, To May 1, 2019
- Selecting a Favourite Team- April 12, 2019, To May 1, 2019
- Playing Matches to accumulate runs- April 12, 2019, To May 1, 2019
- Runs Evaluation and Results- May 2, 2019
- Playing with your favourite Cricketer Live- May 4, 2019
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile Premier League: Registration
Players can register for PUBG Mobile premier league on the official page of the game. The registration for the premier league event has already started, while PUBG mobile premier league registration will end on May 1, 2019.
Steps For Registration
In order to register yourself for the event, you need the following details filled in the signup page.
- Mobile Number
- PUBG Mobile Character ID- The character id can be found in-game in your profile section.
After registration, you are prompted to choose your favourite team. Pick your favourite team, after that the registration is complete and you will be prompted to your PUBG mobile premier league profile page where you can stay updated on the current standings of the team. Tips on how to earn free runs and a quick notice on the time when the status of the standings are updated.
PUBG Mobile Premier League Top Standing Teams
At the moment of writing this post the top 3 teams of PUBG mobile premier league where-
- Chennai with 1768800 points.
- Mumbai with 672500 points.
- Kolkata with 380900 points.
The gap between the teams are huge, even amongst the top 3 teams. One can say that the event results are already decided. Though, that's not the case as from all the 8 premier teams PUBG Mobile will select top 3 scorers from each team.
These players will be offered a chance to play with their favourite cricketers live. PUBG Mobile premier league team standing is not for concern if your aim is to reach the top 3 scorer rank within your own team.
- GTA 6 Under Development, Rockstar Games to unveil Grand Theft Auto 6 in E3 2019, release date leaked
- Borderlands 3: Lilith Loses Her Power, New Villains ability to drain Siren Powers, Release Date
- Borderlands 3: Everything you need to know about Deluxe Edition, Super Delux Edition, DLCs and Collector's Edition