Minecraft Beta 22.214.171.124 was released on April 28th, 2021 to Minecraft players of the Bedrock edition. This beta includes a lot of new patches, bug fixes, and new items that players can experiment with before the actual update.
This is the second beta version for Bedrock edition 1.17.0 and it is pretty easy to download. Players can download this beta on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android devices that support Google Play.
The 126.96.36.199 beta introduces players to new blocks, bug fixes, and multiple different mob and item changes. Players will see changes in the world generation and in player animations.
This article will cover all of the changes in the 188.8.131.52 beta in Minecraft!
Minecraft 184.108.40.206 beta Notes:
Several different blocks were added to the Minecraft beta edition, so players can experiment with them before they are actually released into the full game during the 1.17 full update.
Some of the blocks that players may see in this beta include:
- Amethyst Cluster
- Amethyst Bud
- Azalea leaves
- Flowering Azalea leaves
- Flowering Azalea Big Dripleaf
- Block of Amethyst
- Block of Raw Metal
- Copper Ore
- Hanging Roots
- Lightning Rod
- Moss blocks
- Moss Carpet
- Rooted Dirt
- Smooth Basalt
- Tinted Glass
There were also new mobs & mob fixes spotted that are supposed to be released in the new 1.17 update of the game. This beta allows players to see more of these mobs and learn more about the fixes to the mobs that have been inside of the game.
Some of the mobs that players will see a lot in this beta include:
- Axolotl - Can be rehydrated with lingering water bottles
- Glow Squid - Now spawn in any biome up to Y=63 instead of Y=30
- Goat - Changelog states they no longer drop Mutton when killed, this was false (fixed)
- Snow Golems - Are now damaged by splash and lingering water bottles
- Striders - Damaged by splash and lingering water bottles
Minecraft players may also notice a few bug fixes within the game that could have been an annoyance to players before. Most of these fixes are for animations, sounds, or the appearance of an item.
Bug fixes in the 220.127.116.11 beta include:
- Axolotls now have their missing sounds
- Players may see Axolotls swimming around more often
- Using Bone Meal on a sapling planted on a Moss block now grows a tree the correct way
- Cobblestone and Cobbled Deepslate are now used to repair stone items on an Anvil
- Cauldrons fill up in snowy weather, creating Powder Snow
- Glow Lichen is now visibly as close to the surface as oon Java Edition
- Glow Lichen now has a map color that closely resembles the color of the block
- Azalea Leaves now have its correct color on the map.
- Maps now glow in Glow Item Frames
- Pointed Dripstone now correctly gets destroyed after the block it was placed on are broken by block updates.
Also Read: 5 best Minecraft Java farms for beginners