Jorge Arias is a Mexican American professional wrestler, who is currently signed to WWE under the ring name Hunico. rior to signing with WWE, Arias was better known under the ring name Incognito, under which he mainly worked for the professional wrestling promotion Asistencia Asesoría y AdministraciOn (AAA) in Mexico and Chikara in the US as well as working for various independent promoters along the US/Mexico border. While he was signed to AAA for over a year Incognito made few wrestling appearances, spending most of his time training in AAA's school to improve his wrestling skills. Incognito first made a name for himself in the United States when he participated in the 2006 edition of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's (TNA) World X-Cup Tournament. On September 22, 2007, Incognito made his first appearance for the Lucha Libre inspired Chikara promotion when he participated in their annual 16-man torneo cibernetico tournament. On December 14, 2009 Arias worked a "try out" match for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) working without a mask. He later changed his ring name to Hunico although his mask and outfit remained unchanged. On the August 12 episode of SmackDown, Arias made his WWE television debut, when he took over the role of Sin Cara from Luis Urive.
WWE Live Event results from London, Ontario (9/14): Big E works as a face, Hunico, Ziggler
Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader John Canton for sending in these results from last night's WWE live event in London, Ontario. Paul Craig and @DykesJeffdykes contributed to this report.
Here are WWE live event results from London, Ontario on Saturday, September 14. I would guess about 3,500 fans. Even though they don't bill the events as Raw/Smackdown anymore, the ring had the Smackdown logo on it.
1. Dolph Ziggler won a battle royal for title shot at Alberto Del Rio in main event. Sandow finished. In third? Hunico. That was a bit shocking.
2. Funkadactyls defeated AJ Lee & Layla. Fans voted for a dance off (Layla did bad comedy dancing to get heat), but it turned into a match of course. Naomi worked 95% of the match, Cameron got the hot tag and Naomi won with a cross body block off the top.
3. Bo Dallas defeated Justin Gabriel & Hunico in a NXT Title match. Gabriel got a good reaction. Not much of a reaction for the other two. Gabriel hit the 450 on Hunico, Dallas threw him out of the ring and Dallas covered Hunico to retain.
4. The Wyatt Family defeated The Usos & Kofi Kingston. Bray Wyatt got a superstar reaction. Everything he did felt like a big deal. Wyatt won the match for his team with Sister Abigail.
(15 Minute Intermission)
5. Great Khali defeated JTG. Enough said.
6. Big E Langston defeated Damien Sandow. Pre-match promo by Sandow ripping on Canada and also Langston to get him over as a face. Langston won clean with The Big Ending. Post match, he talked trash to Sandow. I thought Sandow was the best performer on the show due to the way he was interacting with fans and drawing heat.
7. Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio via DQ in a World Title match. Pre-match Del Rio wanted Tony Chimel to announce him in Spanish, but Chimel didn't know Spanish. A fan in the front row ended up announcing Del Rio in Spanish. Did a great job too. They went about 20 minutes with some great nearfalls. Del Rio ended up shoving the ref before he applied the Cross Armbreaker and he was DQ'd for that. Post match, Ziggler hit the Zig Zag to send the fans home happy.
It was not a show that was heavy with star power, but everybody worked hard, the crowd was into it and we had fun for two and a half hours.