Players of Pokemon Unite are interested in the significance of Badges, also known as Medals, in the new game.
Badges are accolades given to players at the end of a Pokemon Unite match that honor them for specific ways they helped their team reach victory.
This article is a guide to all of the Badges currently available in Pokemon Unite and how to earn them.
Related: The best held items in Pokemon Unite
How to earn Badges in Pokemon Unite
Before getting into the various Badges and how they are earned in a Pokemon Unite match, it's important for players to note that Medals provide no useful bonuses and are purely a shout out for doing well in a match.
The following is every Badge that can be earned in a Pokemon Unite game:
- Assist - player had the most assists
- Best Score - player scored the most goals
- Healed - player healed the most damage
- Injured - player received the most damage
- KO - player inflicted the most KOs
- Goal Interrupt - player interrupted the most goals
- Silver All-Rounder - player earned MVP score of 70+
- Silver Attack - player earned MVP score of 70+
- Silver Defense - player earned MVP score of 70+
- Silver Speedster - player earned MVP score of 70+
- Silver Supporter - player earnerd MVP score of 70+
Additionally, there is a Gold version of the Badge for each of the categories of Pokemon including- All-Rounder, Attacker, Defender, Speedster, and Supporter. In order to earn the Gold Badge for their Pokemon in a match, players must achieve an MVP score of 80+ in their category.
As of now, these are all of the Badges that can be earned in Pokemon Unite. While there aren't any bonuses for achieving them in a match, Medals do show players which areas of the game they did well in.
Also, read: All playable Pokemon in Pokemon Unite