WWE Live Event results from Japan - July 12, 2014
WWE was in Osaka, Japan for the House show on July 12 which featured legend and Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan. The Hulkster was ready to electrify the audience as WWE had a major segment set up for the night which included him and another Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart.
Here are the results from the show.
- Dolph Ziggler won his match against The Miz.
- Kofi Kingston and Big E defeated Eric Rowan and Luke Harper in a tag-team match.
- Adrian Neville defeated Sami Zayn to retain his NXT title.
- Fans voted Paige vs Alicia Fox match over a dance off. The English Diva won via submission.
- Seth Rollins faced Dean Ambrose in a singles match. Rollins lost via disqualification as he used his briefcase to attack Ambrose.
- Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart graced the squared circle in Osaka as they talked about the future of the WWE which led to the introduction of Japanese superstar KENTA. The ring was set up for the contract signing as KENTA signed the deal. They shook hands as the moment was captured by the WWE cameras. The segment ended with KENTA doing the typical Hulk Hogan poses with Hogan himself.
- Rob Van Dam defeated Antonio Cesaro.
- Roman Reigns picked up a victory over Kane with a Spear in a match that was saw interference from both Ambrose and Rollins.