PUBG Mobile: Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Team Deathmatch Mode In PUBG Update 0.13.0
- Everything you need to know about PUBG Mobile Team Deathmatch Mode.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile update 0.13.0 was rumoured to launch on 31st of May, 2019. However, the rumours were not true and as a result, players are still waiting for the update. The new upcoming update for PUBG mobile is going to be as big as the previous update which included the PUBG X RE 2 collaboration.
In this PUBG update, the developers are collaborating once again with Godzilla 2: King Of Monsters to bring a new event mode to the community. PUBG mobile's new update brings many major and minor changes and addition to the game.
- A new team deathmatch game mode.
- PUBG X Godzilla collaboration.
- New Portable Closet.
- Walking, Running and Crawling will now leave prints on the ground.
Similarly, there are many changes to the game which can be seen once the update rolls out. Check out the official patch notes of the update to learn about each and every change taking place in the game.
Now getting back to our topic as I mentioned earlier the new update will bring a new team deathmatch game mode. In today's article, I will talk about the TDM game mode and everything it has to offer.
Deathmatch For The First Time
PUBG Mobile team deathmatch was already introduced a while ago in the Chinese version of the game. The mode is similar to the classic TDM modes where two teams fight on a map to reach the desired kill count first to win the match or the team with highest overall kill count gets the win if the timer runs out.
General Rules and Goals
The rules and goals in the upcoming team deathmatch mode are similar to the other TDM's. It includes-
- Endless Respawns until the timer runs out.
- The first team to kill a certain number of enemies within the given time wins.
- Players choose weapons at the beginning of the match and can change them during the game.
The new update will include a single team deathmatch map while new maps will be added later on in the near future. The warehouse is the same map which you get in the Chinese version of the game and in PUBG mobile beta 0.13.0. It's a small map which demands fast-paced action and good reaction time.
- GTA 6 Rumours: Updated release date, ray tracing game mod showcase next-gen graphics
- Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Mode; Is it better than PUBG Mobile?
- The Last Of Us Part-II rumoured to launch in November 2019, Sony's new state of play and more
- PUBG Mobile Update: PUBG X Godzilla 2 Crossover and Official Update 0.13.0 Arrives On May 31