The ninth edition of the Indian Premier League is set to grip the entire nation once again from 9 April 2016. As the focus of the entire cricketing world is now poised on the ICC T20 World Cup that is being held in India at the moment, its conclusion – in no time – will bring the franchise-based cricket tournament into the limelight.
Also read: How to book IPL 2016 Tickets online
As the title sponsors for this year's IPL, Vivo has organised a fun contest during the Vivo IPL Trophy Tour which is scheduled to take place in six Indian cities. The three lucky winners of the contest will be awarded IPL tickets to watch their favourite teams battle it out for the ultimate glory.
You can simply follow these three easy steps as the Vivo IPL Trophy Tour visits the city or can simply visit the nearest Vivo outlet in order to take part in the contest:
- Look for the Vivo kiosk as the Vivo IPL Trophy Tour takes place in your city or simply visit the Vivo outlet nearby and record your Dubsmash.
- Create a Dubsmash of yourself which portrays the love for the game and your favourite cricketers, and also, what it means if your favourite franchise wins the IPL.
- Post the videos to @Vivo_India @sk__cricket #VIVOIPLtourphy #VivoDubIT on Twitter or can also share them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vivoSmartphoneofficial or www.facebook.com/Sportskeeda using the hashtags – #VIVOIPLtourphy #VivoDubIT.
Here are a few rules for the competition:
- The Vivo kiosk should be prominently visible in one's Dubsmash video.
- One shouldn't forget the hashtags. They are extremely important.
- The tour, as well as, the competition starts on 19 March 2016 and the last day of submission of the videos is on the 3 April 2016.
This is a schedule of the Vivo IPL Trophy Tour that starts from 19 March 2016:
|New Delhi||27 March|