|2||Chennai Super Kings||14||9||5||0||0.131||18|
|5||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||6||8||0||0.028||12|
|6||Kings XI Punjab||14||6||8||0||-0.251||12|
|8||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||5||8||1||-0.607||11|
This is the Points Table of IPL 2019. Stay tuned for IPL Points Table 2020*
*Note: P - Played, W - Won, L - Lost, D - Draw, NRR - Net Run Rate, Pts - Points
With total of 8 teams and 56 Round Robin Matches, Teams ranking in top 4 of IPL Points Table will progress to Qualifiers of IPL 2019. IPL Standings are determined based on following parameters.
1. Win = 2 Points
2. Tie = 1 Point
3. Lose = 0 Point
If the Teams have same points in the IPL standings after completion of round robin matches, the team with higher NRR will rank higher in the IPL Points Table.
1. No team has ever progressed to Qualifier with less than 14 points in the history of IPL until 2018 season but this IPL 2019 season saw Sunrisers Hyderabad qualify with just 12 points
2. 5 out of 13 teams in IPL has accumulated 22 points in a season, which is the highest in the last 10 seasons of IPL
3. Delhi Daredevils & Deccan Chargers are the only 2 teams to have accumulated 4 points in a IPL Season which is the lowest points accumulated by any team.
4. KKR & Deccan Chargers are the only team which has never finished 1st in IPL Points table but won the IPL trophy.
5. Delhi Daredevils has finished 1st in IPL Points Table twice but never won IPL Trophy.