FromSoftware is notorious for its incredible boss fights, and Elden Ring won’t be any different. It’s practically a staple of the game to face against impossible bosses.
But that’s part of the fun, and FromSoftware always delivers unique mechanics to every boss - it does not matter whether the boss is crucial to the story or a well-guarded secret. The recently closed network test of Elden Ring gave players the opportunity to take on 13 known bosses.
Here’s what they are and where they are located.
Every known boss in Elden Ring and where they’re located
The closed network technical test revealed more than a dozen bosses. Until the game is released, these are the only known bosses. Also listed below is their location in-game:
- Beastman of Farum Azula: Located in Groveside Cave, Limgrave
- Bloodhound Knight Darriwil: Located in Forlon Hound Evergaol, Stormhill
- Burial Tree Watchdog: Located in Stormfoot Catacombs, Limgrave
- Demi-Human Chief: Located in Dissenter’s Cave, Limgrave
- Flying Dragon Agheel: Located in Dragon-Burnt Ruins, Limgrave
- Grave Warden: Located in Murkwater Catacombs, Limgrave
- Lion Guardian: Located in Stormveil Castle, Stormhill
- Many Armed Key Master: Located in Stormveil Castle, Stormhill
- Margit the Fell Omen: Located in Stormveil Castle Entrance, Stormhill
- Pumpkin Head: Located in Post Town Remains, Limgrave
- Soldier of Godrick: Located in Fringefolk Hero’s Grave, Limgrave
- Stonedigger Troll: Located in Limgrave Tunnels, Limgrave
- Tree Sentinel: Located in Limgrave Road, Limgrave
For the Melina Elden Ring, click here.
It is safe to assume that every boss is going to be a test of skill and patience. Expect to die a few dozen times. The best advice for fighting bosses is to take your time, check for patterns, then punish them when they’re left open, even if the window is brief.
When is the release date?
One of the many notable features of the title is a Souls-like combat in the open world of the Lands Between. Players will engage with various bosses in six distinct areas. Inasmuch, it’s best to traverse the open space with their trusty horse, Torrent.
View the Elden Ring Xbox here.