Fantasy Matchday 22, CSK vs MI: Best XI to pick for today's game
Delhi Daredevils thumped Kolkata Knight Riders by 55 runs yesterday. Captaincy seems to have brought good luck and inspiration to Shreyas Iyer, who smashed an unbeaten 93 of 40 balls with 10 sixes, helping DD to a mammoth 219. KKR were never really in the chase as they kept losing wickets at regular intervals and managed to score only 164 in 20 overs.
CSK take on MI at Pune today. MI are just ahead of the bottom-placed DD on NRR and will have to win at least 6 matches out of their 8 to have a chance of making it to the play-offs. They will have an uphill task today against the table toppers CSK who have just lost only one game in IPL 2018.
Watson scored a 100 in the last game CSK played at Pune and will again be key for CSK along with Rayudu at the top. MI, meanwhile, might look to play Rohit at the top with Duminy coming in place of Lewis or Pollard.
Here’s our suggestion for the playing xi in today’s game (5 core players who are a must have for today’s game are marked as “CP”).
Today’s Best Eleven for Starpick:
1. Ambati Rayudu (9.6 M- 193.5 Points)- CP
2. Shane Watson (11.2 M- 194 Points)-CP
3. Ishan Kishan (7.9 M- 139 Points)
4. SA Yadav (8.2 M- 169.5 Points)- CP
5. Sam Billings (9.1 M – 76 Points)
6. Rohit Sharma (10.3 M- 118 Points)
7. Krunal Pandya (8.1 M- 155 Points)-CP
8. Mayank Markande (5.9 M- 122 Points)
9. Dwayne Bravo (10.9 M- 157 Points)- CP
10. Shardul Thakur (9.1 M- 90 Points)
11. Jasprit Bumrah (9.6 M- 104.5 Points)
There are alternate options for the players who have not been listed under the Core players in the above eleven. You can consider these players in your team but ensure that you are able to accommodate them in your available budget!
1. MS Dhoni (10.3 M- 175 Points)
2. Suresh Raina (12.1 M -107.5 Points)
3. Deepak Chahar (8.8 M- 77 Points)
4. Mustafizur Rahman (8.5 M- 88.5 Points)
5. Evin Lewis (8.9 M- 107.5 Points)
1. Shane Watson – He scored a hundred and took 1-13 in the last game he played at RR. He might have failed with the bat against RCB but is always a threat with the bat and ball.
2. Krunal Pandya – He is due for a big score with the bat and has been bowling well for MI. This might be the game where he fires both with the bat and the ball. He is a very good differential option as not many will have him as the captain.
Our tournament homepage has IPL live score, Match Analysis, Detailed Stats, Fantasy Tips, Controversies, Match Predictions and much more. Bookmark it now!