Fantasy Matchday 24, CSK vs DD: Best XI to pick for today's game
Sunrisers Hyderabad defended a below-par score yet again to go on top of the IPL 2018 table. Rajasthan Royals lost their way after a very good start by Rahane and Samson because of a fine bowling performance from SRH. RCB faced yet another defeat yesterday in the hands of KKR and have a mountain to climb if they have to qualify for play-offs. KKR, meanwhile, are occupying the fourth play-off spot after their victory against RCB.
CSK have a chance to move on top of the table when they face the bottom most side DD in the only fixture today. DD thumped KKR in their last game and will be confident going into this game. They are likely to retain the same eleven that played against KKR. CSK will be without Chahar for the next two games at least and they are unlikely to trust any youngster in place of him. They are likely to bring Karn Sharma in place of Chahar and Willey/Ngidi in place of Tahir.
As MS Dhoni goes head to head with Shreyas Iyer, you get a chance to play your own game of fantasy - StarPick is the new one on the block. Stand a chance to win exciting cash prizes of up to Rs. 100,000. What are you waiting for? Create your StarPick team now.
Here’s our suggestion for the playing XI in today’s game (5 core players who are a must have for today’s game are marked as “CP”).
Today’s Best Eleven for Starpick:
1. Ambati Rayudu (11.2 M- 223.5 Points)- CP
2. Shane Watson (11.5 M- 200.5 Points)-CP
3. Prithvi Shaw (7.1 M- 65 Points)
4. Shreyas Iyer (8.6 M- 193 Points)- CP
5. Colin Munro (8.2 M – 30.5 Points)
6. Glenn Maxwell (8.3 M- 121 Points)
7. MS Dhoni (10.8 M- 190 Points)-CP
8. Karn Sharma (9.8 M- 41 Points)
9. Dwayne Bravo (10.7 M- 167 Points)- CP
10. Avesh Khan (5.5 M- 51 Points)
11. Trent Boult (8.1 M- 141 Points)
There are alternate options for the players who have not been listed under the Core players in the above eleven. You can consider these players in your team but ensure that you are able to accommodate them in your available budget!
1. Rishabh Pant (10.3 M- 169.5 Points)
2. Suresh Raina (11.8 M -158 Points)
3. Amit Mishra (7.7 M- 28.5 Points)
4. Harbhajan Singh (9.5 M- 49.5 Points)
5. David Willey (9.8 M- 0 Points)
1. Shane Watson – He is due for a big score and today might be the day he does it. He might have to share the burden of bowling in the powerplay since Chahar is injured and has the potential to give you lot of points.
2. Glenn Maxwell – He has a very good record against CSK (He has scored 204 in 4 innings at an SR of 202). He is a very good differential option which might help you with the ranking if he fires.
Our tournament homepage has IPL live score, Match Analysis, Detailed Stats, Fantasy Tips, Controversies, Match Predictions and much more. Bookmark it now!