Full list of 152 athletes covered under TOP scheme announced
The Sports Ministry has announced the list of the 152 athletes covered under the Target Olympic Podium Scheme, after 107 athletes were added to it. It is as follows:
1. Athletics (19): Neeraj Chopra, K T Ifran (both selected on July 21), Ganpathy Krishnan, Manish Rawat, Ajay Kumar Saroj, Annu Rani, G Lakshmanan, Lalita Babar, Lilli Das, Nayana James, Om Prakash Karhana, Tejinder Pal Singh Toor, P U Chitra, Poornima Hembram, Sanjivani Jadhav, Sudha Singh, Swapna Barman, Tejaswin Shanker, V Neena (all added on September 1).
2. Boxing (13): Shiva Thapa, Vikas Krishnan, Manoj Kumar, Amit Kumar, Shyam Kumar Kakara, Sachin (all selected on July 21), S Sarjubala Devi, Sonia Lather, L Devendro Singh, Kavinder Bisht, Gaurav Bidhuri, Sumit Sangwan, Satish Kumar (all added on September 1).
3. Weightlifting (13): Mirabai Chanu, Jeremy Lalrinnunga, S Satish Kumar (all selected on July 21), Muthupandi Raja, Deepak Lather, Ragala Venkat Rahul, Vikas Thakur, Ajay Singh, Jimjamg Deru, Pardeep Singh, Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu, Matasa Santoshi, Punam Yadav (added on September 1).
4. Wrestling (12): Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, Sandeep Tomar, Bajrang Punia (all selected on July 21), Parveen Rana, Satywart Kadian, Sumit, Lalita, Sarita, Gyanendar Dahiya, Hardeep Singh, Harpreet Singh (all added on September 1).
5. Wushu (9): Uchit Sharma, Narendra Grewal, Arunpama Devi, Budha Chandra Singh, Santosh Kumar Singh, Sanatombi Devi, Yumnam Sanathoi Devi, Surya Bhanu Partap, Gyan Das (all added on September 1).
6. Archery (16): Atanu Das, Deepika Kumari (both selected on July 21), Jayanta Talukdar, Sachin, Tarundeep Rai, Bombayla Devi, Laxmi Rani Manji, Monika Saren, Amanjeet, Abhishek Verma, C R Srither, Khusbhu Dhayal, Divya Dhayal, Jyoti Surekha, Trisha Deb, Lily Chanu (all added on September 1).
7. Para Sports (19; all added on September 1): Amit Kumar Saroha, Deepa Malik, Devendra Jhajharia, Karamjyoti, Mariyappan Thangavelu, Ram Pal Chahar, Rinku Hooda, Sandeep Choudhary, Jayanti Behara, Rohit Kumar, Sharad Kumar, Sundar Singh Gurjar, Varun Singh Bhati, Virender Dhankar, Avani Lekhara, Pooja Agarwal, Rubina Francis, Farman Basha, Sachin Chaudhary.
8. Cycling (5; all added on September 1): Deborah Herold, Aleena Reji, Sanuraj P, Ranjit Singh, Sahil Kumar. '
9. Judo (4; all added on September 1): Avtar Singh, Kalpana Devi, Vijay Kumar Yadav, Tulika Maan.
10. Gymnastics (5): Dipa Karmakiar (already selected on July 21), Rakesh Kumar, Ashish Kumar, Pranati Nayak, Aruna Buddha Reddy.
11. Badminton (10): K Srikanth, Sai Praneet B, H S Prannoy, Ajay Jayaram, P V Sindhu, Saina Nehwal, Sikki Reddy, Pranav C, Ashwani Ponnapa (all selected on July 21), Lakshya Sen (added on September 1).
12. Tennis (7; all added on September 1): Yuki Bhambri, Ramkumar Ramanathan, Sumit Nagal, Rohan Bopanna, Sania Mirza, Prarthana Thombare, Karman Kaur Thandi.
13: Shooting (17): Zoravar Singh, Heena Sidhu, Mairaj Ahmed Khan, Sheeraz Sheikh, Angad Veer Singh Bajwa, Pooja Ghatkar, Apurvi Chandela, Meghana Sajjanar, Deepak Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Gagan Narang, Kynan Chenai, Ankur Mittal, Shapath Bhardwaj, Sangram Dahya (all selected on July 21), Jitu Rai, Onkar Singh (added on September 1).
14. Squash (3) Dipika Pallikal, Joshna Chinappa, Saurav Ghosal (selected on July 21)