Fantasy Matchday 10, KKR vs DD: 5 Best Value for Money and Uncapped Players
It was a run-fest yesterday as 806 runs scored in the two matches and two teams defended their score successfully which bucked the trend. RCB could not get over the line despite a wonderful fifty from Kohli after Samson had put RR in a commanding position. In the second game, Dhoni’s powerful knock went in vain as CSK fell short of the target by 4 runs.
KKR face off with DD in today’s game at the Eden Gardens. Gambhir will be returning to Kolkata as an opponent for the first time after having won them two IPL titles. DD might be thinking of bringing back Mishra and Morris in place of Nadeem and Christian. KKR are yet to find their best combination too and they might replace Johnson with Curran.
As the teams of Dinesh Karthik and Gautam Gambhir face off, you can create your own fantasy teams on StarPick. It has a lot of exciting features along with millions in prize money. You can create your StarPick team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you while picking your squad for today’s game.
5 Best Value for Money players:
1. Rishabh Pant (7.6 M) – Pant played a crucial knock of 47 against MI and his partnership with Roy set the tone for the win. He has started off the IPL 2018 well and will hope to continue his good form.
2. Glenn Maxwell (8.6 M) – We all know how he can decimate attacks and fetch you lot of points. Roy’s innings against MI meant that Maxwell did not get the opportunity in the last game. DD doesn’t have an off-spinner in their squad and Maxwell will definitely get more bowling opportunities.
3. Piyush Chawla (9.8 M) – He has bowled well in all the three games and is one of the bowlers KKR use in the powerplay to stifle the opposition scoring. A very good differential option at that price.
4. Andre Russell (11.1 M) – He did not have a great game vs SRH but he was undone by a great Manish Pandey catch. DD bowling line up have not been consistent in this IPL and that provides another chance for Russell to give you lot of points!
5. Jason Roy (8.1 M) – He is the man of the moment as he took DD home vs MI in his first ever game for them. He not only destroyed the MI attack but also ensured that he stayed till the end to finish off the match. A must have at that price.
5 Best Uncapped Players:
1. Nitish Rana (9.5 M) – He has been in good nick and is due for a big score. He will continue to bat at 4 for KKR and that gives him a very good chance to score you lot of points.
2. R Tewatia (5.9 M) – He was very good in the last game vs MI and will continue to play an important role for DD.
3. Shivam Mavi (8.5 M) – He got only one over against SRH since KKR had a below-par score to defend. He is likely to get more opportunities with the ball this match.
4. Shubman Gill (9.1 M) – He is a very good batsman at the top of the order but it would be difficult for him to break into the top order. He struggled to get going in the middle order vs SRH. Will he be given another chance or will KKR turn to Rinku/Jaggi?
5. Shahbaz Nadeem (6.6 M) – He had a poor game vs MI at Wankhede but it was a game where almost all the bowlers had a poor economy rate. Kolkata pitch might suit him better but will DD stick with him?
Our tournament homepage has IPL live score, Match Analysis, Detailed Stats, Fantasy Tips, Controversies, Match Predictions and much more. Bookmark it now!