Fantasy Matchday 11, RCB vs MI: 5 Best Value for Money and Uncapped players
It is the first time this IPL where teams have successfully defended their targets three games in a row, a welcome change from the “Win toss, bowl first and win the game” trend that was prevalent in T20s.
It was a resounding win for KKR and they have the highest NRR in the league now. DD have a lot to think about and they have time to regroup before their next game on Saturday.
RCB face off with MI today and both teams have struggled to make a mark till now. RCB will look to bounce back from their home defeat vs RR and MI are yet to open their account in the points table. RCB are expected to make one change by bringing in Grandhomme or Moeen in place of Mccullum while MI will look to bring back Mitchell in place of Dhananjaya.
As the teams of Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli face off, you can create your own fantasy teams on StarPick. It has a lot of exciting features along with millions in prize money. You can create your StarPick team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you while picking your squad for today’s game.
5 Best Value for Money players
1. Quinton De Kock (4.5 M) – Can’t believe your eyes? He has been amongst the runs for RCB and should be among the first names to be picked today at that price. He is due for a big score, will he get it today?
2. YS Chahal (9.8 M) – He took 2 wickets at under 6 an over in a match where RR scored 218 runs! We know MI’s struggles against quality leg spin and RCB will look to him to exploit that.
3. Evin Lewis (8.3 M) – He dominated DD completely and was unlucky not to get his fifty. Will he continue his good form to make a big score today?
4. Mustafizur Rahman (7.9 M) – He is back to his best and nearly pulled it off defending one of four against DD with Roy scoring a single off a mistimed shot of the last ball of the match. He is a very good differential option at that price.
5. Hardik Pandya (9.2M) – He played the last game despite having a niggle but is fully fit for today’s game. He has the potential to give you lot of points with the bat and is expected to complete his quota of four overs too.
5 Best Uncapped Players
1. Krunal Pandya (7.6M) – He bowled very well against DD picking up 2-21 in his three overs. Interestingly, he has a very good record against ABD dismissing him 4 times in 4 games. Will he make it 5 out of 5?
2. Suryakumar Yadav (7.7 M) – He looked in good touch and that is why MI promoted him the last game vs DD. He repaid their faith with a fine fifty and is likely to continue to open the batting for MI.
3. Mayank Markande (5.5 M) – He had an off day vs DD but is still the leading wicket-taker in the IPL. He has the potential to give you lot of points against RCB’s fragile middle order.
4. Kulwant Khejroliya (7.3 M) – He was expensive in the last game vs RR. Will RCB stick with him or give Saini/Siraj a chance?
5. Manan Vohra (9.1 M) – RCB brought Negi in place of Sarfaraz for the last game vs RR but the move did not work well. They might look to bring in Vohra for Negi and Grandhomme in place of McCullum for today’s game.
Our tournament homepage has IPL live score, Match Analysis, Detailed Stats, Fantasy Tips, Controversies, Match Predictions and much more. Bookmark it now!