IPL 2018 Fantasy, DD vs MI: 5 best value-for-money and uncapped players
A guide to creating your team for the DD-MI match.
It was another close finish in IPL 2018 yesterday with RCB getting over the line with the help of AB de Villiers after Umesh had helped them restrict KXIP to 155. IPL Fantasy players always look forward to the weekends as there are two matches in a day to accumulate points.
MI host DD in the first game of the day. MI and DD are both yet to open their accounts and would want to register their first win of IPL 2018. Hardik is expected to be fit and he will slot into the team in place of Sangwan. DD are likely to go with the same XI as the last game.
As Gautam Gambhir and Rohit Sharma's teams face off, you can create your own fantasy team on StarPick. It has a lot of exciting features along with millions in prize money. You can create your StarPick team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you to consider while picking your squad today.
5 Best Value-for-Money players:
1. Chris Morris (8.7 M) – He has not started off this season well but Morris is a key player for DD, likely to bowl in the PP as well as in the death overs. He will have to play the role of a hitter too down the order.
2. Mustafizur Rahman (9.7 M) – He was back to his best against SRH and nearly won them the game with two wickets in the penultimate over. He will hope to repeat that performance against DD.
3. Glenn Maxwell (8.9 M) – He could not get going in the rain-curtailed game vs RR but is always dangerous and can give you lot of points if he delivers.
4. Andre Russell (9.4M) – He single-handedly ripped the CSK bowling apart in the last game and was lucky to end up on the losing side. A must have at this price.
5. Shakib Al Hasan (8.7 M) – He is a very intelligent bowler and has contributed in both the games for SRH. He is likely to get chances with the bat too.
5 Best Uncapped Players:
1. Siddharth Kaul (7.2 M) - He bowled well for SRH in the first two games and was among the wickets. He is one of the first uncapped picks for the second game today.
2. Mayank Markande (6.7 M) – He is the Purple Cap holder, spinning webs around the batsmen. A must-have who is available on the cheap!
3. Nitish Rana (8.1 M) – He played well in the first game against RCB and was in good touch against CSK before getting out. He is getting opportunities at No. 4 for KKR and can bowl when required. Will he get lucky as he did vs RCB?
4. R Tewatia (6.1 M) – MI struggled to get going against the leg spin of Rashid. Can Tewatia match his exploits?
5. Krunal Pandya (9.2 M) – It is hard to leave Krunal out while talking about uncapped players from Mumbai. He was batting well against SRH before getting out to a leading edge and was economical with the ball too.