IPL 2018 Fantasy, RCB vs RR: 5 best value-for-money and uncapped players
5 Best value for money players
There were two matches yesterday and we hope you racked up a lot of points with most of the big guns coming good. MI lost their third consecutive match yesterday with Roy taking DD home. In yesterday’s second game, SRH continued their impressive run with third successive victory and their bowlers were bang on target once again.
RCB host RR in the first match of the day at Bangalore where they won their last game vs KXIP. RCB are unlikely to tinker with their winning combination. CSK will have a forced change as Raina is out for two games, Vijay is expected to take his place.
As Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane's teams face off, you can create your own fantasy team on StarPick. It has a lot of exciting features along with millions in prize money. You can create your StarPick team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you to consider while picking your squad today.
5 Best Value for Money players:
1. Ben Stokes (9.1 M) – The most expensive player in the IPL 2018 auction and he is available on the cheap. He has the ability to tear bowling apart and is due for a big score. He will play a bigger role with the ball too.
2. Quinton De Kock (11.1 M) – He looked in very good touch vs KXIP and gave RCB a strong start. A very good differential as many will be targeting Kohli or ABD.
3. Lokesh Rahul (8.8 M) - He is in very good form and has delivered in both the games so far. He will look to continue in the same fashion.
4. Sam Billings (8.6 M) – He won the game for CSK vs KKR and might get to bat at No 3 since Raina is injured.
5. Mujeeb Ur Rahman (7.5 M) – He bowled Kohli with a beauty last game but ABD smashed him in his last over. That can happen to the best of bowlers though and he has the potential to get you good points vs CSK.
5 Best Uncapped Players:
1. Mayank Agarwal (7.8 M) - He has looked in good touch in both the games but has not carried on to get a big score. Third time lucky?
2. K Gowtham (5.7 M) – He has not had many opportunities to bowl in the first two games but will have a big role to play vs RCB. A handy hitter down the order too.
3. RA Tripathi (7.7 M) – He has been batting in the middle order in the last two games. RR might look to change that against RCB and send him up the order.
4. Kulwant Khejroliya (7.6 M) – He did well vs KXIP in the last game and is likely to continue playing for RCB.
5. Deepak Chahar (8.3 M) – He bowled well in the first game but got only one over vs KKR as Narine smashed him. Mohali will aid his swing bowling and so he is likely to have another chance today.
Our tournament homepage has IPL live score, Match Analysis, Detailed Stats, Fantasy Tips, Controversies, Match Predictions and much more. Bookmark it now!