IPL 2018 Fantasy: 5 best value-for-money and uncapped players
Mumbai Indians were involved in yet another thrilling encounter with Sunrisers Hyderabad yesterday. MI have lost both their games, and, interestingly, both by a margin of one wicket!
Royal Challengers Bangalore face off against the Kings XI Punjab today at Bangalore and will be looking to get their first win of IPL 2018. Aaron Finch is back for KXIP and Miller is likely to make way for him. Will Chris Gayle get to play at the Chinnaswamy Stadium? It will be tough to leave Mujeeb Zadran out after that performance in the first game.
Which fantasy game are you playing this year? StarPick is the new one on the block, and it has a lot of exciting features along with millions in prize money. You can create your StarPick team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you while picking your squad for today’s game.
5 Best Value-for-Money players:
1. Lokesh Rahul (8.1 M) – He just scored the fastest ever IPL fifty - in the first game - and looked in tremendous touch. He is available for a bargain price and should be one of the first names on your team today.
2. Aaron Finch (7.3 M) – He is back and expected to slot straight into the XI. He will give you lots of points if he gets going.
3. Quinton de Kock (11.2 M) – He did not have a great game vs KKR but provides a differential option. He will open the batting, keep wickets and has the potential to deliver you points.
4. Chris Woakes (11.6 M) – He took three wickets in the first game vs KKR and is likely to have a bigger role with the bat in the fragile RCB middle order.
5. Mujeeb Ur Rahman (6.8 M) – He bowled very well against DD and was unlucky not to pick more wickets but will KXIP tempted to go with Gayle in Bangalore?
5 Best Uncapped Players:
1. Sarfaraz Khan (9.4 M) – RCB have a lot of faith in him and Sarfaraz will have a lot of opportunities in this RCB middle order.
2. Mayank Agarwal (6.7 M) – He looked in good touch vs DD before getting out. Will KXIP go with Finch as their opener and push Mayank down the order?
3. Kulwant Khejroliya (7.7 M) – RCB look at him as someone who can bowl in the death overs and are likely to continue with him for this game.
4. NA Saini (7.9 M) – He had a very good domestic season for Delhi but will he push his state-mate Kulwant out of the team?
5. AS Rajpoot (6.1 M) – He might get a look in if KXIP decide to go with Gayle and Finch at Bangalore.