Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Online features hundreds of different cars in its massive catalog of vehicles. In 2022, the game received several new additions to the roster thanks to The Criminal Enterprises update. A new car from Obey called the Omnis e-GT was added this year and is expected to have the quickest acceleration in the game. The four-seater electric sports saloon has left fans wondering how it performs in the game.
With that being said, let’s learn everything about Obey Omnis e-GT in GTA Online.
Everything to know about Obey Omnis e-GT in GTA Online – Price, performance, & more
Obey Omnis e-GT is a visually-appealing vehicle that features in GTA Online and seems to be heavily inspired by the real-life 2020 Audi e-Tron GT. The exterior design features the following characteristics, giving it a sportier appearance than Neon and Raiden:
- Small CFRP splitter/extender at the bottom
- A narrow intake spanning half of the car’s width
- Black details on the upper-central portion
- Split lower grille
- The number plate in the painted section
- Plastic-Detailed Upper Grille
- Arrow-shaped intakes beside the black separated portion
- CFRP-detailed smaller ducts
- Modern headlamps
- Small LED-like units for the headlamps
- An impressed but elevated section on the front boot
- Manufacturer emblem on the front end
- Exit vents, located on the front fenders
- Slightly-angled distinctive lines towards the rear
- Black-colored side skirts
- Flat lines through the door handle
- Curved lines over the wheel arches
- Painted mirror shells
- Black but plastic-finished trims around the inner pillars and the windows
- Two black but plastic trims separate the roof panel
- Small boot lid on the rear
- Black but plastic-detailed panel near the rear window
- An active-aero rear wing (which gets activated at moderate speeds)
- The manufacturer logo on the rear boot lid
- Number plate in the center
- Silver-finished “OBEY” lettering on the lower portion
- Lower indicators and upper-main lamps on the outer edges
- Narrow third brake lamp on the boot lid
- Small reverse lamps beside the indicators
- Large diffuser on the rear bumper
- Narrow exit vent on the diffuser
- Larger central vent below the other vent
- Generic underside with black paneling in the center
- Similar designs such as the one found in Revolter or V-STR
- Analog dials similar to the ones found in FMJ
- Obey-emblem on the horn cap
Performance-wise, the Omnis e-GT is powered by two electric motors mated to a 2-speed gearbox with All-Wheel Drive. It is available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport for a price of $1,795,000.
Is it worth getting the Obey Omnis e-GT in 2022?
Being an electric vehicle, the Obey Omnis e-GT has superb acceleration in GTA Online. In fact, it has an “Acceleration” statistic of 100.00 which gives it the capability to reach a top speed of 111.50 mph (179.44 km/h) in a matter of seconds.
It is also one of the few vehicles in the game that can be equipped with Imani Tech such as a Missile Lock-On Jammer. Players also get the option to install Slick Proximity Mines, which can cause oil to spill on the road surface.
The Omnis e-GT is a great addition to GTA Online and is an ideal getaway vehicle while hustling in missions or completing heists.