Fantasy IPL, CSK vs KKR: 5 Best value-for-money and uncapped players
It is Matchday 4 of IPL 2018 and CSK will take on KKR at Chepauk. Emotions will be running high as CSK are playing their first home game after two years. CSK and KKR both won their first games against fellow contenders MI and RCB respectively.
Both teams are expected to make changes to their playing XI. CSK are without Kedhar Jadhav for the rest of the season but Murali Vijay is back after missing out on the first game. There will be a late fitness test for Faf du Plessis to see if he will be able to play, with Mark Wood or Imran Tahir expected to make way for him.
Vinay Kumar did not have a great game for KKR so they might look to replace him with Shivam Mavi or Kamlesh Nagarkoti.
The new fantasy game StarPick has a lot of options and permutations to pick from. And with a prize money of INR 44 lakh up for grabs, it's important to keep in mind the possible changes to the team combinations! You can register your team here.
Here are some of our suggestions for you while picking your squad for today’s game (the figures in brackets are the StarPick values of the players):
5 best value-for-money players:
1. Dinesh Karthik (8.5 M) – The wicket at Chepauk traditionally favors spin and DK is an excellent player of slow bowling. He can give you points on the field too.
2. Sunil Narine (9.5 M) – He made his second fastest 50 in the first game and is likely to open the batting again. With the wicket favoring spinners, he is likely to give you a lot of points with the ball too.
3. Kuldeep Yadav (8.2 M) – He bowled well in the first game despite not picking up many wickets. He will have the opportunity to set that straight at Chepauk today.
4. Ambati Rayudu (9.1 M) – He looked in very good touch against MI and will play a key role for CSK in the middle order in the absence of Jadhav.
5. Dwayne Bravo (10.2 M) – His batting exploits on Saturday masked how well he bowled in the death overs. He conceded only 3 runs in the 18th and 4 runs in the 20th over which helped CSK restrict MI to only 165.
5 best uncapped players:
1. Deepak Chahar (8.3 M) – He bowled really well against MI in the Powerplay and has worked on his pace too. He is expected to open the bowling again for CSK today.
2. Nitish Rana (7.3 M) – He was good with the bat vs RCB but his bowling exploits hogged the limelight. He took ABD and Kohli in consecutive balls which put the brakes on RCB. DK is likely to turn to him again in case he needs to break a partnership.
3. Rinku Singh (5.4 M) – With Narine opening the innings for KKR, Rinku Singh is likely to don the role of hitter/finisher for KKR.
4. Nagarkoti (6.8 M) – Vinay kumar went for a lot of runs in the last game. Will that provide an opportunity for Nagarkoti to showcase his talent?
5. Dhruv Shorey (7.8 M) – He had a very good domestic season and is a very good player of spin. He might get a look in if Vijay and Du Plessis are both omitted from the team due to fitness reasons.