Derrick Rose Shoes: Ranking all the Adidas D Rose Shoes
Off-late Derrick Rose has not been at the top of his game. Even having a good season this late in his career, one cannot deny that his superstar status has begun to wear off, but Adidas seems to disagree with the amount of money they're still paying him.
Now when this deal was renegotiated in 2012, Derrick Rose was at his prime. He had just become one of the youngest MVP's and was killing it in the All-Star League. His deal, reportedly $185 Million over 14 years made since then, but unfortunately, his career has been on a steady downward decline since then.
With all that said and done, Derrick Rose has put out some super signature shoes over the years. Here is a ranking list.
#4 Adidas D Rose 733 IV
The Adidas D Rose 733 IV seems to be a team shoe. This model reinforced the fact that this pairing between Adidas and Derrick Rose was made to make shoes that give you bang for the buck while retaining the simple style and high-quality feel. Here is a rundown on the good and the bad of the shoe.
- The traction pattern on the shoe is highly effective and offers great stopping power
- The rubber outsole not only makes the shoes lightweight but also ensures that they do not squeak too much
- The Bounce in the midsole and padding at the back makes these shoes very comfortable
- The shoes are breathable, simple and most importantly affordable
- The outsole of these shoes is not durable enough to withstand outdoor play
- The shoes tend to run a little narrow, and the shape leaves a lot of dead space in the toe area
- The straps on the shoe are purely aesthetic and the shoe does not offer good ankle lockdown
Overall, these shoes are great at their price point of $110. They act as an overall team shoe and are not specifically made for any position. they are durable enough to last over a season and there is nothing to not like about the basic design.