The 2023 NBA Finals are just around the corner. The first game of the matchup between the Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets will be played on Thursday night at the Ball Arena in Colorado.
The Heat have won three championships in their franchise history and have been to the Finals in two of the last four seasons. The Nuggets, on the other hand, haven't won a championship in the NBA and are making their first-ever Finals appearance.
Every game of the series will be broadcast on ABC. Basketball fans will also be able to watch the Finals on the NBA League Pass. Considering that the Nuggets have a homecourt advantage, the first two games of the series will be played in Denver.
The NBA Finals begin on Thursday in Denver
The NBA Finals are a best-of-seven series, meaning that at least four games will be played between the Heat and Nuggets. Every game of the series will start at either 8:00 or 8:30 PM Eastern Time.
Here's a full schedule for the series:
- Game 1: Heat @ Nuggets, Thursday, June 1, 8:30 PM
- Game 2: Heat @ Nuggets, Sunday, June 4, 8 PM
- Game 3: Nuggets @ Heat, Wednesday, June 7, 8:30 PM
- Game 4: Nuggets @ Heat, Friday, June 9, 8:30 PM
- *Game 5: Heat @ Nuggets, Monday, June 12, 8:30 PM
- *Game 6: Nuggets @ Heat, Thursday, June 15, 8:30 PM
- *Game 7: Heat @ Nuggets, Sunday, June 18, 8 PM
You may be interested in reading: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets Prediction & Match Preview - June 1st, 2023 | NBA Finals, Game 1
Games 5, 6 and 7 will only be played if necessary. This means that the NBA Finals could end as early as June 9.
Here is the start date of Game 1 of the Finals for some of the biggest regions in the world:
- Pacific Time: 5:30 PM
- Mountain Time: 6:30 PM
- Central Time: 7:30 PM
- BST (UK): Friday, 1:30 AM
- CEST (Europe): Friday, 2:30 AM
- IST (India): Friday, 6:00 AM
- UTC +8 (The Philippines): Friday, 8:30 AM
- CST (China): Friday, 8:30 AM
- JST (Japan): Friday, 9:30 AM
- AEST (Australia): Friday, 10:30 AM
You may be interested in reading: "I’m cool with that" - Nikola Jokic says he is fine even if he is not the Nuggets' best player as he gears up for his first NBA Finals
If your region is not listed above, please use this link to check when the first game of the series begins in your time zone. The website will automatically check your location and show the time of Game 1.