NBA Daily Notes: The Raptors keep winning; Top fantasy picks for January 12th
Welcome to another day of the NBA 2018-19 season. Yesterday, we had 9 games to watch and we have a big 10 games to review tomorrow. Let's analyse some of the meaningful performances from the last night, results of the matches and the top players to look out for in the matches tomorrow.
- Miwaukee Bucks 106-113 Washington Wizards
- Atlanta Hawks 123-121 Philadelphia 76ers
- Brooklyn Nets 105-122 Toronto Raptors
- Indiana Pacers 121-106 New York Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers 113-141 Houston Rockets
- Dallas Mavericks 119-115 Minnesota Timberwolves
- Los Angeles Lakers 95-113 Utah Jazz
- Charlotte Hornets 96-127 Portland Trail Blazers
- Chicago Bulls 109-146 Golden State Warriors
1. Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards): 32 points, 11-21 FG, 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 2 TOs.
2. James Harden (Houston Rockets): 43 points, 12-24 FG, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 4 TOs.
3. Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks): 29 points, 10-23 FG, 8 rebounds, 12 assists, 2 steals and 1 TO.
1. Wilson Chandler (Philadelphia 76ers): 5 points, 1-8 FG, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block.
2. Jordan Clarkson (Cleveland Cavaliers): 12 points, 5-15 FG, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal.
3. Wesley Matthews (Dallas Mavericks): 4 points, 2-10 FG, 4 assists and 1 TO.
- The Washington Wizards played the opening match of the night, beating the Milwaukee Bucks, who were missing Giannis Antetokounmpo, 113-106. The Atlanta Hawks managed a huge win over the Philadelphia 76ers, with Joel Embiid sitting out, 123-121. The Toronto Raptors continued their winnings streak, beating the Brooklyn Nets easily, 122-105.
- The New York Knicks tried their best but could not come close to beating the Indiana Pacers, losing 106-121. The Houston Rockets went up against the Cleveland Cavaliers and absolutely blew them off the court, winning 141-113. The Dallas Mavericks and the Minnesota Timberwolves played out a thrilling match, with the Mavericks just about winning the game, 119-115.
- The Utah Jazz had a simple win over the Los Angeles Lakers, who are still without LeBron James, 113-95. The Portland Trail Blazers were run away winners against the Charlotte Hornets, who were unable to get a chance to make way back into the game, losing 96-127. In the final game of the night, The Golden State Warriors had a great match against the Chicago Bulls, wining that one 146-109.
- Detroit Pistons @ Los Angeles Clippers
- Memphis Grizzlies @ Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics @ Orlando Magic
- New Orleans Pelicans @ Minnesota Timberwolves
- San Antonio Spurs @ Oklahoma City Thunder
- Denver Nuggets @ Phoenix Suns
- Chicago Bulls @ Utah Jazz
- Charlotte Hornets @ Sacramento Kings
Saturday's watch of the night: The New Orleans Pelicans @ Minnesota Timberwolves