James Harden Shoes: Ranking the Best Adidas Harden Shoes
#4 Adidas Harden Vol 2
The Adidas Harden Vol 2 at first glance is an odd looking shoe. Released as a part of the collection for the NBA 2017-18 season, the shoe is actually quite comfortable and offers a variety of designs. Here are the reasons why to and why not to buy a pair.
- The Boost on this shoe is higher than ever. However, since the pellets are packed closely together it gives stability, not bounce
- The cushioning set up on this shoe, upper, at the front, and lower is far superior to anything else on the market
- The shoe's mesh makes it very breathable
- It is quite resistant to wear and tear
- The variable lacing system helps the shoe fit people with both narrow and wide feet
- The traction, which was mechanically engineered to be an upgrade from volume 1 just didn't make the cut
- On dust, the shoes cannot perform at all
- The plastic-like materials inside the shoe do not react well with skin
- The shoe is not wide foot or high arc friendly due to the tight band in the middle
Overall, other than the traction problem, this is a high quality, high endurance basketball shoe and is one of the best at protecting players from an impact-related injury.