Rumour Has It: Inter travel for Lukaku talks as PSG lower Neymar valuation
Romelu Lukaku is on the other side of the globe and his future is still up in the air.
In Australia for Manchester United's pre-season tour, Lukaku remains a Red Devils player but he is reportedly keen to leave Old Trafford.
Linked to Inter, this could drag on for a while…
TOP STORY – INTER STEP UP LUKAKU CHASE
Inter will travel to England to try to complete a transfer for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, Sky Sports reports.
With Ole Gunnar Solskjaer preferring Marcus Rashford up front, €80million-rated Lukaku wants to leave and Inter have emerged as frontrunners to sign the 26-year-old.
Inter officials are due in the UK this week as they step up talks with Manchester United over a deal for Romelu Lukaku, Sky Sports News understands.
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) July 9, 2019
Serie A champions Juventus are also reportedly interested but Inter head coach Antonio Conte, who missed out on signing Lukaku during his time as Chelsea boss in 2017, is desperate to bring him to Milan.
- Paris Saint-Germain are willing to part with Neymar for €150m, according to El Pais. Neymar – linked with a return to Camp Nou and Real Madrid – arrived from Barcelona in a world-record €222m transfer in 2017.
- Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United amid doubts over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's ability to deliver silverware at Old Trafford, according to The Sun. Pogba has been linked to Real Madrid and Juventus.
- According to the front page of Corriere dello Sport, Napoli are stepping up their pursuit of Valencia forward Rodrigo. The 28-year-old is valued at €70m by the LaLiga club. Meanwhile, Sport Mediaset reports Napoli are poised to sign Eljif Elmas with the Fenerbahce midfielder set to undergo a medical.
Paul Pogba wants to quit Man Utd as he does not think they can win major honours under Ole Gunnar Solskjaerhttps://t.co/cASOG7D1A4
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 9, 2019
- The Suns says Arsenal are planning to hijack Premier League rivals Everton's move for Barcelona winger Malcom. The Brazilian, who struggled to establish himself at Camp Nou last season, has emerged as a target for the Gunners – who look to have moved on from pursuing Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha.
- Roma have met with the agent of Real Madrid forward Mariano Diaz, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. Mariano only returned to the Santiago Bernabeu last season, having left for Lyon in 2017.
- According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Leicester City have entered the race to sign Arsenal and Valencia target Dennis Praet from Sampdoria.
- Atletico Madrid striker and former Chelsea star Diego Costa has an agreement with Wolves, reports Globo Esporte.
<script> </script>Published 10 Jul 2019, 12:00 IST