Wolves star Adama Traore is reportedly attracting interest from Liverpool, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Traore, formerly of Barcelona, has continued to impress this season, helping Wolves sit seventh in the Premier League.
Now, the former Spain youth international is reportedly being targeted by three of Europe's biggest clubs.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL, BARCELONA & MAN CITY EYE TRAORE
Liverpool, Barcelona and Manchester City are interested in signing Traore, according to 90min.
Traore has scored four goals and provided four assists in the Premier League this season.
The report says Wolves want at least £70million for Traore.
- Dani Olmo is expected to leave Dinamo Zagreb and is being eyed by several European giants. Goal reports Barcelona lead Chelsea and Manchester United in the race for the 21-year-old Spain international.
- Arturo Vidal is linked with a move to Inter, but he may be going nowhere. The cover of Sport reads 'You stay', with the report saying Barcelona have told the midfielder he will remain with the LaLiga giants due to his importance to the club.
- Chelsea have identified their top January transfer target. The Daily Express reports the Premier League side want Inter forward Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa this month to ease the pressure on Tammy Abraham.
- Inter are considering reinforcements on the left-hand side. CalcioMercato says Chelsea's Marcos Alonso and Parma's Matteo Darmian are both being considered by the Serie A high-flyers.
- It seems Edinson Cavani's time at Paris Saint-Germain is just about over. Gianluca Di Marzio reports Atletico Madrid and Cavani have an agreement in place and the LaLiga club want the forward to arrive in January.
- Wojciech Szczesny is set to extend his stay at Juventus. The goalkeeper will re-sign with the Serie A giants until 2024, according to CalcioMercato.
Also ReadArticle Continues below