With 17 Grand Slam singles titles, Rafael nadal is second on the all-time list only to Roger Federer’s 20 titles. Nadal has also won a record 33 Masters 1000 titles, which includes 24 clay Masters 100 titles. Nadal is the youngest player in Open Era to complete a Career Grand Slam, a feat which he achieved at the age of 24 years. Known as the “King of Clay”, Nadal has won the French Open a total of eleven times, out of which the 9 titles came in his first 10 appearances at Roland Garros. Nadal became the first and only player to complete Clay Slam in 2010 by winning the French Open and all the three clay court Masters 100 events in Monte Carlo, Rome and Madrid. Nadal holds the record of winning at least a Grand Slam every year for 10 consecutive years.
- Nadal has won the French Open eleven times, which is an all-time record.
- He holds the match record of 86-2 at Roland Garros between 2005 to 2018 with a win percentage of 97.9 %.
- In 2005 he became the second player to win French Open in the first attempt, after Mats Wilander did it in 1982.
- He is the only player to play 11 finals and semifinals at the French Open.
- With 86 match wins he holds the record for most matches won at Roland Garros.
- His five consecutive French Open titles from 2010 to 2014 is the highest by any player at Roland Garros.
- Nadal holds the record of most consecutive wins at Roland Garros with 39 wins from 2010 to 2015.
- Between 2007 and 2017, Nadal reached 6 finals at Roland Garros without losing a set.
- Nadal holds the record of most French Open titles without losing a set with 3 championships to his name. These came in 2008, 2010 and 2017.