JBL's co-Host revealed, SmackDown audience drops, Stock takes big hit, SummerSlam pre-sale, more
- Below is the latest episode of The JBL (Not Cole) Show, which features JBL realizing that Renee Young is his perfect co-host. Starting next week, the show will be called The JBL and Renee Show. The show then turns into a WWE version of Glee.
- Last night's episode of WWE SmackDown on SyFy drew 2.573 million viewers, down 4.5% from the 2.694 million viewers the show drew last week.
- TiqIQ reports that despite only 15% of tickets being released during last Saturday' SummerSlam pre-sale, over 1000 tickets made there way to the secondary market. Through tomorrow you can use code WWE10 for 10% off tickets by clicking here. Tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow morning.
- WWE stock took a hit today, dropping 2.51% to close at $16.68. The U.S. stock market in general was down today, with the DOW dropping 0.86%.
- Investment research platform Vetr upgraded WWE shares from a "strong sell" rating to a "sell" rating this week, with a $13.53 price target on the stock.