Interesting note about Randy Orton's schedule, WWE Fast Lane tickets, WWE shop sale, NXT events
- If Randy Orton does face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania as originally planned, it would make sense for him to return at either Fastlane this Sunday or next week's television tapings. It's interesting to note that while Orton is advertised for live events through WrestleMania, WWE has removed him from all of their upcoming television tapings on WWE.com. Orton is also currently not advertised for the post-WrestleMania overseas tour, although he is scheduled for live events after that.
Orton hasn't appeared on WWE television since last November, when he was laid out by The Authority so that he could film The Condemned 2. He returned to action briefly in late December for several live events before taking time off to have surgery for a deviated septum. He resumed working live events again earlier this month.
- For today only you can save up to 50% off authentic t-shirts at WWEShop.com. Tees start at just $7.99! There is no code needed, <just use this link.
- The average secondary market price for Fastlane tickets is $126.59. <According to TiqIQ, it's the second most expensive WWE event in Memphis of the past 5 years. "Occupy Raw" last year on March 14th was the priciest at an $191.76 average ticket price.
- Just a reminder that new subscribers to the WWE Network will get the month of February for free. <Subscribe to the WWE Network by clicking here and watch Sunday's Fastlane pay-per-view for free.
- WWE doesn't have any live events scheduled ahead of Sunday's Fastlane pay-per-view. There is an NXT live event this Friday at the Starke Armory in Starke, FL, followed by a show on Saturday at the Cocoa Armory in Cocoa Beach, FL. We would appreciate a report for either of these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.