Mascot no-sells Kevin Nash, Undertaker rumor killer, early Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker betting odds
- Above is footage from last night's "Legends of Wrestling Night" event at the Miami Marlins vs. San Diego Padres game in Miami. At around the 0:40 mark, Kevin Nash nails a mascot with a big boot, who pretty much no-sold the move. - All summer lon...
- Below is footage from last night's "Legends of Wrestling Night" event at the Miami Marlins vs. San Diego Padres game in Miami. At around the 0:40 mark, Kevin Nash nails a mascot with a big boot, who pretty much no-sold the move.
- All summer long, you can save additional 30% off sale items at WWEShop.com by clicking here and using code AFFSALE30 at checkout.
- As noted yesterday, rapper Meek Mill has been involved in a feud with Drake and released a Drake diss using The Undertaker's theme, which you can check out in the video above. Huslerz.com posted a satirical article stating that The Undertaker was suing Mill for $500,000 for the track, with 'Taker supposedly saying:
"I don't know if he didn't think I was going to hear it, but I did. I wouldn't have filed a lawsuit if the track was actually good. But since he included my theme in a f*cking garbage track, I'm angry. My plain theme song was a better diss itself than Meek Mill's. If I had a chance, I would love to tombstone Meek Mill."
A lot of people actually believed the article. A couple of quick notes. The Undertaker doesn't own the theme. Also, it takes more than a few hours to file a lawsuit of that nature.
Rappers sampling WWE themes is nothing new, and here is one of my favorites from Wale sampling Razor Ramon's theme:
- Speaking of 'Taker, he is already strongly favored at this time to beat Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. The odds for the show are out weeks earlier than expected, and Taker is currently at -350 with Brock Lesnar at +250. There is the possibility that the sportsbooks set this line to see what wagers are being made and will move the line accordingly. Thanks as always to BetWrestling.com.