Chris Jericho Hacked Again!, WWE Extreme Rules PPV Buyrate, Dean Cain Talks WWE Studios Movie, More
- As noted yesterday, Chris Jericho's Twitter and Instagram accounts were hacked by a group called "Galvanize Mob." Jericho got possession of both accounts back and sent the message below to the people responsible:
JERICHO- 1 STUPID HACKERS- 0 Thanks to everybody at @Instagram and @Twitter who helped me get back on track after I was hacked this morning. Also thanks to @wwe and @scotthdickson for the assist! #ImBack #badguysaregone #hackerscansuckit
A video posted by GALVANIZEMOB (@chrisjerichofozzy) on May 25, 2015 at 3:53pm PDT
This morning Jericho's Instagram was hacked again, however the hackets went a lot easier on him this time. They also let him know that they were able to hack his account due to the security on his email, writing:
Hey guys we're back. Don't worry. We won't be uploading photoshopped pornography this time. We're simple show Chris how terrible his security is. Chris...we'll give you a hint, it's due to the security on your email. ;)
'Stupid hackers' - 1
Jericho - 1
Hi guys, we don't mean any harm.
Listen, this isn't anything personal. We understand what we did yesterday was bad. However, today we'll help Chris secure his email. Chris, tell your email provider, the one on AOL to change the security question. *Facepalm*
- Actor Dean Cain appeared on FOX News last week, which you can watch below. Cain discussed starring in WWE Studios Vendetta with The Big Show, and talked about the movie being violent and "brutal."
- WWE issued their latest Key Performance Indicators late last week, which you can download (in .PDF format) and read here. It was revealed that WWE Extreme Rules, which was available on the WWE Network, did 56,000 buys. Of the 56,000 buys, approximately 21,000 were from North America while the remaining 36,000 or so were international. Last year's event, which was also available on the Network, did 108,000 buys. It should be noted that this year's event was available during the WWE Network free month promotion for new subscribers.
- Newsday has photos here from last night's RAW, which was the final WWE show at Nassau Coliseum.
- WWEShop.com has an Elimination Chamber Flash Sale through tonight. You can save 25% off orders and 20% off title belts at WWEShop.com by clicking here and using code ELIMINATION at checkout. The sale ends Tuesday night at 11:59pm ET.