Early San Andreas reviews, more on Hulk Hogan in Expendables 4, Poster for new Batista movie
- The Rock's latest movie, San Andreas, releases tomorrow. Thus far critics are pretty much split down the middle on the disaster flick. As of this writing, the movie is at a 49% on movie aggregator site RottenTomatoes.com. Of the critics reviews count...
- The Rock's latest movie, San Andreas, releases tomorrow. Thus far critics are pretty much split down the middle on the disaster flick. As of this writing, the movie is at a 49% on movie aggregator site RottenTomatoes.com. Of the critics reviews counted, 37 have been positive while 36 have been negative. I think the 49% rating might be slightly off, because we 1 more positive review than negative, it should be at a 51%
- The Associated Press has a review for San Andreas at this link. They wrote that everything about the movie "is obvious, over-the-top, and occasionally laugh-out-loud cheesy."
- As we first reported last week, Hulk Hogan told fans at the Body Power Expo in the UK that he's been in talks with Sylvester Stallone about appearing in the upcoming Expendables 4 movie. The Movie Network has an article here based on our original report, and has Hogan's full comment about playing a villain in the movie:
"Was talking on the phone with Sly [Stallone] about doing The Expendables 4," Hogan said. "We're trying to figure out a way to maybe turn me into the most evil man in the world. Y'know, Stallone gave me my first break and he's been a great friend for all these years ? We had a great conversation, talking about the possibilities. Can I still run, can I still jump? Well, not as fast or not as high, but I think Hollywood could find a good stunt man to help me out."
- The horror-dark comedy film L.A. Slasher, directed by Martin Owen and featuring Dave Baustista, will receive a North American theatrical release starting June 12 in select AMC Theatres. The film offers a tongue-in-cheek review of reality TV, and the undue admiration for people who are famous for simply being famous. Other stars that appear in the film include Danny Trejo, Mischa Barton, Andy Dick, Eric Roberts, Tori Black, Brooke Hogan, Marisa Lauren and Drake Bell, amongst others. You can check out a poster for the movie below: