Steve Austin & HHH added to Immortals, Hulk Hogan WWE 2K15 bug fix, WWE supercard 'Mania Content
- 2K today announced new content for the WWE SuperCard collectible card game for mobile devices. The update for iOS and Android devices is available for download now and adds a WrestleMania rarity level with more than 50 new cards. The new level will encompass the most powerful cards across all nine rarities currently available for play. Beginning April 1, WWE SuperCard will also offer Daily Login Bonuses that reward player loyalty. Here are some of the key features in the latest update:
- New "WrestleMania" Rarity Level: More powerful than Survivor, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of nine card rarity levels;
- 50+ New Cards: Featuring the likes of WWE Superstars John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, WWE Diva Paige and new Support cards, WWE SuperCard continues extending its array of collectible content;
- Daily Login Bonuses: Beginning April 1, players will earn rewards for daily logins; the more days a user logs in each month, the better the rewards;
- King of the Ring Rewards: A revised King of the Ring rewards structure for players;
- Key Improvements: Players will notice Card Locking now helps players lock cards to keep them from accidentally being deleted or trained without authorization, a revamped My Cards menu and other fixes.
- WWE 2K15 community manager Marcus Stephenson noted on Twitter that the next patch for WWE 2K15 will fix a bug that occurs when doing Hulk Hogan's leg drop. Apparently the game will crash at times when performing the move.
- The official WWE Immortals Facebook page announced that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and "Skull King" Triple H are coming to the game. No release date was provided. You can check out images of their characters below: