* The night kicked off with the Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro. Miz came out to a huge pop, mainly because he wore a local football team’s jersey. Cesaro also got a great heel reaction. This was a great match that went for about 15 minutes, which saw The Miz winning with the figure four leg lock.
* Natalya vs. Aksana was next. This was an okay match, but the crowd was quite dead throughout. The match ended with Natyla winning with the sharpshooter, which the crowd liked.
* The Great Khali pinned Jinder Mahal. Khali came out to a great crowd reaction, and the audience seemed to love him. Mahal came out to an okay heel reaction. The match itself was quite boring, and ended with Khali winning with a chop to the head.
* Ryback cut a promo on the titantron, calling the Melbourne audience a bunch of Kangaroo loving, beer drinking fools. This promo got some very good heat with the crowd.
* John Cena defeated Ryback in a tables match. Ryback came out first to great heel reaction. John Cena came out to a huge pop from the crowd. The crowd was completely on Cena’s side. This match was okay, with nothing too spectacular happening. The match ended with Cena AA’ing Ryback through a table.
There was a 15 minute intermission.
* After the intermission, Justin Roberts announced that the next match would be a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship. The competitors were Heath Slater, Zack Ryder and Curtis Axel. Axel and Slater got some decent heat with the crowd, and Ryder got a huge pop. This match was actually surprisingly great. The match ended with Ryder hitting the Rough Ryder on Slater, only for Axel to sneak in and steal the win.
* The main event was up next with Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan. The crowd got to choose from a Submission match or a “Melbourne street fight,” and the crowd chose the street fight. The atmosphere for this match was electric. Ambrose’s taunting was brilliant, with him even sitting on a chair in the middle of the ring. His actions got great heat with the crowd, and the crowd chanted “You’re a Wanker” at him. Ambrose seemed to embrace the chants. Bryan obviously got a massive pop, easily the biggest of the night. The match ended with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins interfering, causing Ambrose to get disqualified. This match was a fantastic match and in my opinion, almost as good as the Cesaro-Bryan match on Raw.
After the interference, John Cena came out to a great reaction, and then, the crowd erupted when Kane came out afterwards. It was announced that there would be a bonus six man tag team match with The Shield taking on Team Hell No and Cena.
* The atmosphere for this match was great once again. The “You’re a w*****” chant broke out again, directed at Seth Rollins. This was one of the best moments of the night, as The Shield’s reactions were fantastic. The match ended with Kane hitting the chokeslam on Rollins, while Cena AA’d Reigns and Bryan did the suicide dive on Ambrose. Kane pinned Rollins to pick up the win for his team. Once the match ended, a huge “Yes!” chant broke out. The night ended with Cena and Team Hell No standing on the ramp to huge cheers from the crowd.