"Furious 7" Theatrical Trailer With The Rock, More WWE Financial Gloom Media, 'Mania Tix, Stock
- Above is the official 3:00 theatrical trailer for Furious 7, which features The Rock. The movie hits theatres and IMAX on April 3rd. - According to TiqIQ, secondary market ticket prices for Wrestlemania 31 increased 6.35% last week following the...
- Below is the official 3:00 theatrical trailer for Furious 7, which features The Rock. The movie hits theaters and IMAX on April 3rd.
- According to TiqIQ, secondary market ticket prices for Wrestlemania 31 increased 6.35% last week following the Royal Rumble. Tickets moved from an average asking price of $343.64 to $365.49, while the cheapest seats available went from $107 to $116. Average ticket prices for the show have since dropped down to $352.35, while the cheapest seat has gone up to $127. Available tickets can be found here.
- Benchmark upgraded WWE stock from a "Hold" to a "Buy" this week.
- WWE announced that its Board of Directors declared the Company's regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for all Class A and B shares of common stock. The record date for the dividend will be March 13, 2015 and the payment date will be March 25, 2015.
- Seeking Alpha has an article here looking at WWE burning through cash and says that investors should expect a dividend cut in the next three to six months. It was noted in the story that while the WWE Network reached 1 million subscribers, it's too early to tell if it can sustain that number.