Dragon Age: Inquisition patch 5 beta for PC announced
Dragon Age: Inquisition patch finally adds item storage BioWare has released the much expected Patch 5 for Dragon Age: Inquisition and it also hap ...
BioWare has released the much expected Patch 5 for Dragon Age: Inquisition and it also happens to be largest update for the game. This is what their blog read- "We want to open up our upcoming Patch 5 to a select group of PC players via signup in a closed, developer-like environment," reads the post. "This not only allows us to more quickly identify and respond to future issues, but gives our developers a great, new way to work directly with our players."
The developers promise plenty of changes, but the info on this is very less at the time. But here’s a list of a the new features that will show up in the patch:
- A special underground market run by an undying shopkeeper called the Black Emporium that offers a host of special items and weapons
- Players can also change their character's appearance using a magic mirror found only in the Black Emporium
- A new key binding system that supports additional mouse buttons
- A auto-attack binding for single player
- The ability to adjust the size of subtitles
- The ability to adjust shader quality for more precise optimization
- Party storage is being added to the Undercroft in Skyhold
- The ability to change the color of items through the crafting system