Sanctuary update brings in new Chroma Warframe and more to Warframe
Warframe Digital Extremes have brought in a lot of changes with their new update. A new playable character, Chroma has made his way into the game. ...
Digital Extremes have brought in a lot of changes with their new update. A new playable character, Chroma has made his way into the game. Ol' Chrome Eyes is a dab hand with elemental attacks and he can "exhale a deep breath of elemental destruction". You can have a look at this new character in the profile video below.
The latest Sanctuary patch also updates PvP, and adds a new eight-player co-operative game mode, quest, relay room and enemy. That is not all; the update brings in new weapons and maps. Here is a better detailed version of what the update packs within itself.
- PvP 2.0 - "Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0."
- NEW GAME MODE - "For the first time ever, create a squad of eight Tenno and work through Mission challenges."
- NEW QUEST - "Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature."
- NEW WEAPONS - "KOHMAK: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot; RIPKAS: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists."
- NEW RELAY ROOM - "Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards."
- NEW ENEMY - "Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch, and deadly to ignore."